Saturday, August 29, 2015

Class on 8/26/15

****Note: I collected a phone charger from class last night.****

Role Call. "What did you eat for breakfast?"

Review of Homework page 15- Simple Sentence construction and Subject Verb Agreement

Use last class's movie list/images and write a first draft of paragraph. Student used on of the following:
a) ______________________ is my favorite movie for many reasons.
b) When I think about my favorite movie I always remember this vivid scene.
c) Create your own intro

Students then exchanged paragraphs and corrected for he following:
  • Capitals
  • Subject Verb Agreement
  • and double check spelling of five words minimum
Paragraphs were returned to their authors (see homework below


Grammar 2 Review: Simple past and Imperative

Workbook: whole class read through of page 16

Homework: Complete page Practice 8 and 9 on pages 17 and 18
                    Re-write and add to your Favorite Movie paragraph


No comments: